Are you searching for a book that could assist you in programming a microcontroller? Then you are at the right place. Exploring Arduino is a book written by Jeremy Blum, which teaches you various topics like electrical engineering, programming, and human computer interaction.
This book also gives you good coding and designing ideas to develop any kind of projects.
What does this book include?
- Dozens of Arduino projects
- Concepts in each chapter are tied upon each other to illustrate a new one
- Programming concepts, analog and digital sensors, interfacing computer, and more
- Video tutorials
- Combines smaller topics for a complicated project
- Downloadable source code and materials
Overall, Exploring Arduino could take you to a new world of programming that are not found anywhere else!